6 Guests only | 3 Bedrooms | 2 Bathrooms
From R4 550 per night
Herold's Bay Self-Catering Accommodation is ideally suited for a family or group of friends looking for a peaceful breakaway. It is within easy reach of Herold's Bay Beach and boasts a 180-degree sea view.
The double-storey house comprises of 3 bedrooms on the second floor and can accommodate 6 guests at a time. The main bedroom has a king-size bed and en-suite bathroom, the second bedroom has a queen-size bed and the third bedroom has two single beds. There is an open plan area / study / pajama lounge with a beautiful view of the Indian ocean.
The kitchen is equipped with a gas stove and electric oven, a microwave, fridge-freezer, coffee- and tea-making facilities, crockery and cutlery. The lounge has comfortable seating, a TV (DSTv on request) and guests have access to free pocket Wi-Fi during their stay ( can be top-up for guests pocket)
The house features private braai / BBQ facility where guests can enjoy preparing a meal together. There is secure, off-street parking for guests vehicles. The house is only 8,5 km from George Airport and 14 km from the town of George.
- Sleeps 2
1 x King Bed
- Sleeps 2
2 x Single Beds
- Sleeps 2
1 x Queen Bed
Open Plan Area- Study / pajama lounge
- Free Wifi
- Spacious Kitchen + Laundry room
- Living Room with satellite TV
(DStv on request)
- Mini Bar
- Close to George Airport
- Secure Parking
- Variety of golf courses
- Farmers markets every Saturday
- Braai / BBQ Area
- Private Garden
- Laundry Room
- 24-hour Security Service
- White sandy beach
- 2x tidal pools
- Electricity is prepaid and for guests' own account. Electricity units can be bought at the Herold's Bay Cafe or at Checkers in George's York Street.
- A cleaner needs to clean the house every second day at a tariff per working day paid by guests. This service is compulsory and payable directly to the cleaner/ the travel expenses of the cleaner is also for the guests pocket. A daily cleaning service is available at the same rate per day.
- A linen fee of R400 is payable for the linen received. It is used for the exchange and wash of linen due to the COVID 19 protocol. Guests wash used linen self and we recommend every 3rd-4th day during their stay 5 days and longer.
- We follow COVID 19 protocol, as far as humanly possible, according to the WHO regulations
- A refundable breakage deposit of R1000 is payable in advance. The breakage deposit will be refunded within 2 weeks after the check-out date in the event that there are no damages to the property .
- Full DSTv is available on request at an extra cost/guests can bring their own Explora card
- Child friendly.
- No Pets allowed
(only on reguest)
- No Smoking.
- No parties or loud music.
- Check in: 3:00 PM / Check Out: 9:00 AM
- Guests enter the premises at own risk